Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CFI Innovation Fund Information Session
On February 28th, Dalhousie Research Services held an information session on the Canada Foundation for Innovation - Innovation Fund (CFI IF) competition. The presentation included general information on application requirements, internal selection process, suggestions for planning, and weaknesses identified in past competitions, as well as a Q&A with a successful CFI IF applicant.
A recording of the webcast is now available.
- Dismantling Barriers and Improving the Quality of Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations
- (OPTions) Innovation Initiative
- Faculty Mobility Program 2019‑20
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2019‑20
- Innovative Therapies Program
- Cures Within Reach
- Canadian Blood Services Intramural Research Grant Program