Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CFI Innovation Fund Information Session
On February 28th, Dalhousie Research Services held an information session on the Canada Foundation for Innovation - Innovation Fund (CFI IF) competition. The presentation included general information on application requirements, internal selection process, suggestions for planning, and weaknesses identified in past competitions, as well as a Q&A with a successful CFI IF applicant.
A recording of the webcast is now available.
- National Inuit Strategy on Research
- 2018 Challenge Award: Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Grand Challenges Explorations
- Dalhousies new College and Universities Rate Agreement
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- ERA‑Net PerMed Cofund: Research Projects on Personalized Medicine
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Canadian Partnership for Stroke Recovery
- ACU Fellowships