Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CFI Innovation Fund Information Session
On February 28th, Dalhousie Research Services held an information session on the Canada Foundation for Innovation - Innovation Fund (CFI IF) competition. The presentation included general information on application requirements, internal selection process, suggestions for planning, and weaknesses identified in past competitions, as well as a Q&A with a successful CFI IF applicant.
A recording of the webcast is now available.
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- NSERC Led Information Session
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: June 2018
- 2018 Seeding Food Innovation grant program
- Consultation ‑ Draft Tri‑Agency Research Data Management Policy
- Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
- NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update