Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application
CIHR Project Grant Summary
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes. It supports projects with a specific purpose and a defined endpoint. The best ideas may stem from new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry or knowledge translation approaches.
Researchers who intend to apply for a CIHR Project Grant in the 2018 competition must submit their CIHR application by March 6, 2018 at 8 pm ET (9:00 pm AT).
For more information on the application instructions, please visit the website.
Due to the number of applications for this competition, we ask researchers to submit their applications to DRS by February 21st, 2018 for the normal DRS internal review.
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship Network: Seed Fund
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- CIHR University Delegate Report: May 2018
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System