Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application
CIHR Project Grant Summary
The Project Grant program is designed to capture ideas with the greatest potential to advance health-related knowledge, health research, health care, health systems, and/or health outcomes. It supports projects with a specific purpose and a defined endpoint. The best ideas may stem from new, incremental, innovative, and/or high-risk lines of inquiry or knowledge translation approaches.
Researchers who intend to apply for a CIHR Project Grant in the 2018 competition must submit their CIHR application by March 6, 2018 at 8 pm ET (9:00 pm AT).
For more information on the application instructions, please visit the website.
Due to the number of applications for this competition, we ask researchers to submit their applications to DRS by February 21st, 2018 for the normal DRS internal review.
- IWK Research Rounds: March 2018
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response Canada 2018
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2018‑19
- A chat with Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada
- CIHR University Delegate Report: February 2018
- CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
- Dalhousie Research Services: External Review