Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Webinars: Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects
You are invited to attend a webinar regarding the 2018 competition for Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects. The webinar will highlight the process for Stage 1 – Letter of Intent. Details for connecting to the webinars are attached.
The schedule of webinars is as follows:
Tuesday November 28, 2017 from 1:00 to 2:00 (Eastern Time)
Wednesday December 13, 2017 from 1:00 to 2:00 (Eastern Time)
Wednesday November 29, 2017 from 1:00 to 2:00 (Eastern Time)
Tuesday December 12, 2017 from 1:00 to 2:00 (Eastern Time)
In addition, please note the following changes that have been implemented for this year’s application process:
- Inclusion of a mandatory F183A for each supporting organization in the LOI application
- LOI application process will require approval from the institution RGO prior to submission of the application to NSERC
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for joining the 2018 Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects (SPG-P) LOI Webinar
You have been invited to join a videoconference.
First time attending an Adobe Connect meeting?
Linux users must install the add-in for Adobe Connect.
Meeting Name: SPG-P LOI Webinar
Date/Time: November 29 and December 12, 2017 at 1:00 PM (Eastern Time)
To join the meeting now, click here
Enter your name
Click “Enter Room”
We have updated our virtual meetings with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol). If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the videoconference, join through teleconference using the information below. Do not join the teleconference unless you are instructed to do so.
Local dial-in: 613-960-7514
Toll-free dial-in: 1 877-413-4790
Enter the conference ID: 7462843
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response and Transformational Research: Canada 2019
- Big Thinking: The Social Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Rare Disease Foundation
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: 2019‑2020 Contributions Program
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals