Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Funding available for Massage Therapy Research
Applied Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Services (ARIES) of Centennial College and College of Massage Therapist of Ontario (CMTO) are very pleased to announce the 2017 Massage Therapy Research Fund (MTRF) competition. The MTRF funding competition is now open to support high quality and rigorous research in massage therapy. We invite researchers to submit research project proposals till the application deadline on December 18, 2017 (11:59 p.m. ET). Grant recipients will be announced in February, 2018.
In this cycle of funding competition:
- Up to $60,000 grant amount is available to fund projects.
- The maximum grant amount for a project is $40,000.
- The number of grants will depend on the number of quality submissions received.
Eligible research topics include, but are not limited to:
- Massage therapy effectiveness, efficacy and safety
- Access to and delivery of massage therapy services
- Professionalization of massage therapy
- Massage Therapy competencies and competency assessment
- Evaluation of massage therapy practice
You can find more information at www.mtrf.ca. Please promote and disseminate. For questions, please contact Dr. Pouria Tavakkoli Avval, Program Manager, Massage Therapy Research Fund at email@example.com.
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link