Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation
The Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation’s (CABHI) mission is to accelerate the development, validation, commercialization, dissemination and adoption of innovative products, services and best practices to support brain health and aging. Our vision is a world in which people can age in the setting of their choice, maintaining their well-being and independence for as long as possible.
The Researcher-Clinician Partnership Program (RCP2) will support teams of clinicians and researchers collaborating to refine, test, validate and disseminate innovative solutions in real-world settings. Solutions must be at an advanced stage of development, with promising scalability. Organizations of successful applicants will receive up to $500,000 (CAD) to support their projects. Projects cannot exceed 15 months in duration (including submission of final project report) and must begin by June 2018.
More information and the application form are available online here.
Interested applicants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) online no later than 5 pm EST on November 30, 2017.
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response and Transformational Research: Canada 2019
- Big Thinking: The Social Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Rare Disease Foundation
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: 2019‑2020 Contributions Program
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals