Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Addressing the Economic Security and Prosperity of Indigenous Women
Status of Women Canada is launching a Call for Proposals for projects addressing the economic security and prosperity of Indigenous women in Canada.
Please note: Dalhousie researchers cannot lead on this funding opportunity but can participate through partnership with eligible organizations.
The deadline to submit applications under this Call for Proposals is noon (12:00 p.m.) Pacific Time, January 11th, 2018.
All required documents must be provided at the time of submission. Please note that incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Information sessions on the call
It is recommended that any organization considering applying to this call for proposals attend one of the in-person or teleconference information sessions provided by Status of Women Canada. Click here for more details on information session dates. Additional dates may be added in the near future. Please consult this page as needed.
- Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation
- Webinars: Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects
- Nova Scotia Museum Research Grants Program
- Canada Foundation for Innovation Update
- SSHRC Insight Development Grants
- Parkinson Canada Research Program
- Funding available for Massage Therapy Research
- Canadian Cancer Society application forms now open