Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Program
The Ireland Canada University Foundation (ICUF) has announced a call for applications for the Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme.
It is the objective of this programme to develop a new generation of academic, artistic, cultural and economic links between Atlantic Canada and Ireland. Scholarships of up to CDN$7k/€5k will be awarded to Irish and Canadian applicants, in support of research trips between Ireland and the Atlantic provinces of Canada, with the awards supporting research visits for periods of 3-5 weeks.
Successful research projects will explore areas such as:
• our common culture, history and heritage;
• the potential of our shared resources;
• scientific and technological innovation.
Further details of this program, and information on how to apply, can be found online here.
Any faculty member interested in applying is invited to contact the International Research Facilitator in Dalhousie Research Services (email@example.com).
Deadline: 2 October 2017
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response Canada 2018
- IWK Research Rounds: March 2018
- CIHR Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application
- NSERC CREATE Letter of Intent
- Offshore Energy Research Association ‑ Request for proposals
- CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
- ACENET: Atlantic Canada User Survey