Your opportunity to develop practical skills
Dalhousie offers interactive workshops that help you develop practical skills that help you become a stronger leader in the classroom, the community, your future career, and in everyday life.
Workshops are open to all Dalhousie and full-time King's students, and are generally offered through the DalConnects Program. We recommend completing the full program, but you're welcome to attend individual workshops on their own.
Examples of workshops:
- Introverted vs. extroverted leadership
- Your career journey
- Cross-cultural considerations
- Changing the mental health stigma
- Organizing sustainable and inclusive events
- Self-advocacy for students
How to find workshops & register:
- Visit MyCareer (mycareer.dal.ca)
- Click "login" & "student"
- Enter your NetID and password
- Click "register for an event"
- Click "MyCareer events calendar"
- Click on an event or workshop
- Click "register for this event"