Workshops & Information Sessions
Your opportunity to develop practical skills
Dalhousie offers interactive workshops that help you develop practical skills that help you become a stronger leader in the classroom, the community, your future career, and in everyday life. Example topics may include:
- Resumes that get noticed
- Acing the interview
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Cross-cultural communications
We also partner with employers to deliver information sessions, networking events, hiring panels, and more!
How to find and register for these events:
- Visit MyCareer (mycareer.dal.ca)
- Click "login" & "student"
- Enter your NetID and password
- Click "register for an event"
- Click "MyCareer events calendar"
- Click on an event or workshop
- Click "register for this event"