Career on Track
Develop your career development plan
Career on Track is a career development program offered for students in the Faculties of Arts & Social Sciences (FASS), Science and Computer Science.
The program will help you:
- discover your strengths and explore connections between curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular experiences
- reflect on and identify career development goals and pathways
- implement and practice new and existing skills through intentional experiences
- successfully identify and apply the skills you have gained
By participating in the program, you will:
- increase your career decision making skills
- increase your confidence and ability to work towards your goals
- increase your knowledge of majors and career options
- increase your awareness of world-of-work factors that influence career choices
You can work through the program at your own pace, whether that's in one year or four. You will have successfully completed the program when you have completed all four modules with your advisor. Each module will have activities that will allow you to track your progress and bring all of your experiences together.
Registration is currently closed
Learn more about job and career services.