Top 6 reasons to study Security Studies at Dalhousie:
- Gain a deeper understanding of issues like piracy, terrorism, war, environmental conflict and migration.
- Study topics that are exciting and relevant to current social and political developments.
- Explore the links between security at the national and international level.
- Learn how society, history and philosophy shape security policy.
- Enjoy the flexibility of an interdisciplinary program and choose from courses that focus on a variety of security issues, geographic areas, time periods and theories.
- Develop the knowledge and skills required for careers in government, the military, the defence industry, international organizations, social work and law enforcement.