Study at the Faculty of Agriculture in Truro
Located one hour from Halifax in Truro, NS, Dalhousie's Agricultural Campus is a great place to study, work and live.
Top 5 reasons to study Landscape Architecture at Dalhousie:
- Dalhousie is one of only three Canadian universities to offer undergraduate degree programs in Landscape Architecture – and the only one in Atlantic Canada.
- Dal works closely with the landscape architecture community to make sure you receive mentorship from practicing professionals and graduate with the skills you need to join the profession.
- Your education will open the doors leading to your dream career. You can choose to work with a practicing landscape architect, with a landscape design and construction firm, with government or start your own company.
- You can contribute to positive change in your environment, with design solutions that improve sustainability and human health.
- Our program includes a unique focus on horticulture and environmental sciences, equipping you to tackle challenges like LEED platinum projects.
What can I do?
With the current high demand for landscape architecture skills and services, our graduates have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on communities and global environmental health.
What will I learn?
Learn the concepts that drive the creation of beautiful, functional and sustainable spaces and develop the design tools you need to implement these ideas as a professional landscape architect.