Study at the Faculty of Agriculture in Truro
Located one hour from Halifax in Truro, NS, Dalhousie's Agricultural Campus is a great place to study, work and live.
Top 5 reasons to study Landscape Architecture at Dalhousie:
- The only program of its kind: Dalhousie is the only university in Atlantic Canada to offer an undergraduate program of this kind
- Learn from professionals in the field: Professors work closely with the landscape architecture community to ensure students’ education reflects professional standards and industry needs. Students will have the opportunity to meet practicing professionals and visit local projects
- A sustainable focus: Our program includes a unique focus on horticulture and environmental sciences to equip students with the skills to solve challenges like LEED platinum projects
- You can contribute to positive change in your environment, with design solutions that improve sustainability and human health.
- Endless opportunities to pursue your dream: Your education will open doors to your dream career as a designer. You can work with a practicing landscape architect, landscape design and construction firm, government or run your own company
What can I do?
With the current high demand for landscape architecture skills and services, our graduates have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on communities and global environmental health.
What will I learn?
Learn the concepts that drive the creation of beautiful, functional and sustainable spaces and develop the design tools you need to implement these ideas as a professional landscape architect.