Building your knowledge base
As a graduate student, you’ll take classes that provide a solid basis for your research, while enhancing your understanding of physiology and biophysics. Collectively, these classes provide you with the tools you’ll need to pursue further studies or begin a career in your chosen field.
What classes do you need for the MSc in Physiology & Biophysics?
You must complete both of the following classes:
You must complete one of the following classes:
- PHYL 5323.03: Human Physiology: The Mechanisms of Body Functions
- PHYL 5504.03: Advanced Respiration
- PHYL 5508.03/5509.03/5510.03: Directed Readings in Physiology and Biophysics
- PHYL 5513.03: Endocrine Physiology
- PHYL 5519.03: Molecular Physiology of Ion Channels
- PHYL 5568.03: Cardiovascular Physiology
- PHYL 5608.06/5609.06/5610.06: Directed Readings in Physiology and Biophysics