Why do your MSc in Community Health & Epidemiology at Dal?
Our Master's in Epidemiology and Applied Health Research will provide you with the knowledge you need to work in this important and exciting field. You'll develop the analytical skills and formal evaluative methods you need to really address the challenges of disease prevention, health promotion and assessment of community health service and system needs.
Do it your way
With full-time and part-time options, this master's program gives you the flexibility to choose a pace that works for you. Whether you choose to complete the program in two years or four, by the time you finish, you'll be able to:
- identify and critically appraise research literature
- design and carry out a research study
- develop appropriate policy, program and clinical interventions
- navigate the Canadian healthcare system
- conduct basic and intermediate level statistical analyses of health data
- speak publically