Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
An affinity for starting up: From corporate residency MBA to career
MBA grad John Gleeson has found his calling in the startup world through his work with marketing and tech company Affinio.
Dal’s LaunchPad Accelerator supercharges student‑linked startups
LaunchPad Accelerator program bridges gap between the classroom and the broader startup community in Halifax and beyond.
Celebrating Dal's top teachers
Meet this year's winners of Dalhousie's newly expanded set of university-wide teaching awards.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Rowe professor receives teaching excellence award
- Bachelor of Management program launches online course delivery
- Research profile: Eddy Ng
- An affinity for starting up: From CRMBA to career
- Rowe professor part of study about patient trust in community pharmacy