News» Go to news main
Cafe Scientifique: Food for Thought
Food for Thought
Local and global issues of food security and access.
Please join the Global Health Office, Dalhousie University, for a discussion on food security and its relationship to sustainability, community development and global health. This is a free public event – all are welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
March 21 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
The Wooden Monkey
40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Panelists: Dr. Patty Williams, FoodARC - Food Action Research Centre MSVU
Jayme Melrose, Project Coordinator, Common Roots Community Gardener
Alumnus Niki Jabbour, Author, The Year Round Vegetable Gardner
Moderated by Dr. Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie University Elizabeth May Chair in Sustainability and Environmental Health
- Ruminate ‑ What is a Sandbox and how do I play?!
- United Way Harlow vs Haley Volleyball Challenge
- What can we learn from Argentina's efforts to rebuild their economy?
- Experience the new face of Agriculture Faculty of Agriculture launches new view book
- Female Leaders in Academia
- College Royal 2014: In Pictures
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Leading out Loud ‑ Coffee with the Dean