News» Go to news main
Cafe Scientifique: Food for Thought
Food for Thought
Local and global issues of food security and access.
Please join the Global Health Office, Dalhousie University, for a discussion on food security and its relationship to sustainability, community development and global health. This is a free public event – all are welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
March 21 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
The Wooden Monkey
40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Panelists: Dr. Patty Williams, FoodARC - Food Action Research Centre MSVU
Jayme Melrose, Project Coordinator, Common Roots Community Gardener
Alumnus Niki Jabbour, Author, The Year Round Vegetable Gardner
Moderated by Dr. Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie University Elizabeth May Chair in Sustainability and Environmental Health
- Dalhousie University Success Symposium
- BbLearn Online Help Resources
- NSIA Annual Conference Climate Change and Agriculture in Nova Scotia
- How to Start a Business for under $5000, and other Cultiv8 opportunities
- Visitors from FAFU and Upcoming Seminars
- Campus Job Postings
- Rescheduled Emergency First aid
- Learn to use RefWorks