News» Go to news main
Cafe Scientifique: Food for Thought
Food for Thought
Local and global issues of food security and access.
Please join the Global Health Office, Dalhousie University, for a discussion on food security and its relationship to sustainability, community development and global health. This is a free public event – all are welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
March 21 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
The Wooden Monkey
40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Panelists: Dr. Patty Williams, FoodARC - Food Action Research Centre MSVU
Jayme Melrose, Project Coordinator, Common Roots Community Gardener
Alumnus Niki Jabbour, Author, The Year Round Vegetable Gardner
Moderated by Dr. Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie University Elizabeth May Chair in Sustainability and Environmental Health
- Upcoming Safety Courses
- What scientific writing is: Reflections on the history, culture, and practice of composition in the natural sciences
- Jenkins Hall Dishwasher Replacement
- Opportunities to Cultiv8 Your Entrepreneurial Self
- Fourth Year Business and Economic Student Presentations
- Graduating Student Award Nominations
- Call for Faculty Award Nominations
- Dal‑AC Visits Indian University Partners