News» Go to news main
Cafe Scientifique: Food for Thought
Food for Thought
Local and global issues of food security and access.
Please join the Global Health Office, Dalhousie University, for a discussion on food security and its relationship to sustainability, community development and global health. This is a free public event – all are welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
March 21 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
The Wooden Monkey
40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Panelists: Dr. Patty Williams, FoodARC - Food Action Research Centre MSVU
Jayme Melrose, Project Coordinator, Common Roots Community Gardener
Alumnus Niki Jabbour, Author, The Year Round Vegetable Gardner
Moderated by Dr. Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie University Elizabeth May Chair in Sustainability and Environmental Health
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Plant and Animal Sciences ‑ Faculty of Agriculture
- Chartwells Catering Service
- Bernie MacDonald Drive
- Chasing his Entrepreneurial Dream
- A Global Citizen
- Precision Agriculture Research Team Participates in Annual Meeting and Technical Conference of CSBE
- Faculty of Ag students win Best Graduate Thesis Award
- International Office Thanks Lindsay Miles‑Pickup