News» Go to news main
Cafe Scientifique: Food for Thought
Food for Thought
Local and global issues of food security and access.
Please join the Global Health Office, Dalhousie University, for a discussion on food security and its relationship to sustainability, community development and global health. This is a free public event – all are welcome. Refreshments will be provided.
March 21 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
The Wooden Monkey
40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth
Panelists: Dr. Patty Williams, FoodARC - Food Action Research Centre MSVU
Jayme Melrose, Project Coordinator, Common Roots Community Gardener
Alumnus Niki Jabbour, Author, The Year Round Vegetable Gardner
Moderated by Dr. Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie University Elizabeth May Chair in Sustainability and Environmental Health
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame holds annual ceremony
- International Education Week
- Honoring our Indigenous People's Lands and Language
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Woodsmen have eyes on prize
- United Way New to You Sale
- Agricultural Transformation Through Stronger Vocational Education International Project Presentation
- The Maritime Conservatory of Performing Arts presents The Happy Prince