Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
CRISPR Panel Discussion
Thurs. 30 Mar 2017 (Reception 6:15PM; Panel 7:00-8:00PM)
Scotia Auditorium, Marion McCain Arts & Social Sciences Building, Upper Campus, 6135 University Avenue, Dalhousie University.
Panel discussion poster.
Student session, Science session, Public session poster.
- Choosing Down Syndrome
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Sanctuary: The Future for Captive Whales
- Drug Secrecy No More
- Pushing Boundaries: A Film Series About What We Owe Other Animals
- First‑in‑human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?