Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
CRISPR Panel Discussion
Thurs. 30 Mar 2017 (Reception 6:15PM; Panel 7:00-8:00PM)
Scotia Auditorium, Marion McCain Arts & Social Sciences Building, Upper Campus, 6135 University Avenue, Dalhousie University.
Panel discussion poster.
Student session, Science session, Public session poster.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities