Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
CRISPR Panel Discussion
Thurs. 30 Mar 2017 (Reception 6:15PM; Panel 7:00-8:00PM)
Scotia Auditorium, Marion McCain Arts & Social Sciences Building, Upper Campus, 6135 University Avenue, Dalhousie University.
Panel discussion poster.
Student session, Science session, Public session poster.
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush
- Editorial Misconduct
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Human Gene Editing: The Dawn, the Zenith and the Dusk
- Social and Ethical Aspects of Genome Engineering
- Quality Concerns & Problems with Support for Bioethics Research
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia