Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
CRISPR Panel Discussion
Thurs. 30 Mar 2017 (Reception 6:15PM; Panel 7:00-8:00PM)
Scotia Auditorium, Marion McCain Arts & Social Sciences Building, Upper Campus, 6135 University Avenue, Dalhousie University.
Panel discussion poster.
Student session, Science session, Public session poster.
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow?
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush