Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
CRISPR Panel Discussion
Thurs. 30 Mar 2017 (Reception 6:15PM; Panel 7:00-8:00PM)
Scotia Auditorium, Marion McCain Arts & Social Sciences Building, Upper Campus, 6135 University Avenue, Dalhousie University.
Panel discussion poster.
Student session, Science session, Public session poster.
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics
- The Responsibilities of Scholars in Public Debate: Challenging Intuitive Ethical Considerations
- Academics & Legal Experts Oppose Decriminalization of Payment for Surrogacy, Eggs, and Sperm
- FACT SHEET: Proposed Changes to the Assisted Human Reproduction Act, 29 May 2018
- Why Feminist Philosophy Matters to the Health of Canadians
- Lessons from Genetic Counselling and a Public Education Initiative on Cannabis Use, Genetics, and Mental Illness
- Justice Concerns and Investigating Questions of Funding Bias in Down Syndrome Research at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research