Dal Career Cafe
Like networking, but better.
Introducing the Dal Career Café: a guided, online platform making introductions between students and industry professionals for career-driven conversations easy.
Share your valuable life and career advice with our future leaders.
Join the Dal Career Café today and:
- Help shape the careers of students by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of talented Dalhousie University students based on your industry and interests
- Grow your organization’s brand and promote your job opportunities
- Use this unique engagement opportunity to tap into Dal’s youth talent and access prospective hires
How does it work?
- Create your profile.
- Choose your interests and goals so we can introduce you to someone similar.
- Get your first introduction.
- We’ll send you the profile of someone who you can network with and mentor and help you get the conversation started with suggested talking points. You can also search the user database by area of interest, faculty/department, and more to connect with others in addition to the monthly automatic pairings.
- Meet for coffee (or most likely a video chat or phone call due to current social distancing requirements! Suggest a time to chat to share your advice and experience.)
- Get certified.
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement.
Join the Dal Career Cafe to be matched to a student for career-driven conversation every month.
RBC Future Launch is RBC’s commitment to empower Canadian youth for the jobs of tomorrow. RBC is dedicating $500 million to help young people access meaningful employment through practical work experience, skills development, networking and access to mental well-being supports and services.