- BSc, Mount Saint Vincent University, 1989
- Diploma, Respiratory Therapy, Victoria General Hospital School of Respiratory Therapy, 1991
- Certificate, Cardio-Pulmonary Technology, Canadian Association of Cardio-Pulmonary Technologists, 1996
Tammy has been teaching at the School of Health Sciences since 1997 and her work experience involves critical care, patient care and the pulmonary lab. Tammy has also done some consulting work with the Confederacy of Mainland Mi'kmaq, which involved presenting to children in their communities on the hazards of smoking.
- Nova Scotia College of Respiratory Therapists
- Canadian Association of Cardio-Pulmonary Technologists
- Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists
RSPT 1000.03, Respiratory Therapy Instrumentation and Techniques
RSPT 2050.03, Health Practice for Respiratory Therapy
RSPT 2500.03, Clinical Practicum II
RSPT 3020.06, Cardiac and Pulmonary Diagnostics
Service & Activity
Tammy is an exam committee development member of the Canadian Board for Respiratory Care Inc., whose goal is to provide an examination for credentialing at the highest educational calibre.