On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 our School held a career networking event. Nine alumni from our School shared “the top 2 things I wish I knew as a student”. This then led into question and answer opportunities for our current students about some of the following items: How to pursue your career interests and choose a path, Most important skills for success in your field, and challenges that people have overcome and strategies they used. It was a fun event that gave our students the chance to practice their networking skills and learn more about career strategies and opportunities. Thanks to the Faculty of Health for their support of our event!
- EXPLORING THE LANGUAGE OF “ALL AGES AND ABILITIES” FOR THE CAPACITY/É RESEARCH PROJECT
- MSc Kinesiology grad and ultramarathon runner building career to give back to sports community
- Dr. Daniel Rainham talks to CTV Atlantic about how the heat can affect your health
- UpLift Partnership Updates
- Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"
- Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast