News» Go to news main
2023 Engineering Golf Tournament
Monday, September 11th, 2023
Time & Location
7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. AST
Glen Arbour Golf Course
40 Club House Lane
Hammonds Plains, NS
Join Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie Engineering alumni and friends for a day of golf and fun at Glen Arbour Golf Course.
Meet our engineering students as they host exciting activities and showcase some of their innovative design projects. All proceeds raised support the faculty’s Engineering Student Experience Fund. This fund supports engineering students pursuing experiential learning opportunities including team design‐build competitions.
Save by registering before our July 20th early bird deadline! You can either register as a team of four, or individually and in smaller groups to be matched with a team.
Registration includes: 18-hole round of golf on a championship course, shared power cart, breakfast, dinner, guaranteed participant prize, and the chance to win exciting door prizes. Competition prizes include 1st and 2nd place, most honest team, longest drive, closest to the hole, and a chipping and putting competition.
Run of Play:
7:00 am – 8:15am: Breakfast & Registration
8:30 am – Shotgun start
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Dinner and Prizes
Early Bird Registration (deadline July 20th): $195 plus HST
Registration (after July 20th): $215 plus HST
For any questions about the tournament, or to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jessica Farrell at email@example.com
- After historic launch, Dal space lab preps next satellite with new mission lead at the helm
- Engineering Student Design Team Prepares for Another Electric Year
- Dalhousie Biomedical Engineering Students and Researchers Deliver Groundbreaking Solutions
- Dal Engineering partners with Indigenous group to improve educational opportunities
- Electrical Engineering Students Compete for Top Honours in Annual Robotics Challenge
- Dalhousie Engineering Researcher Receives Federal Funding to support Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) Research
- New President of the Dalhousie Engineering Undergraduate Society Ready to "Pay it Forward"
- 2023 Engineering Golf Tournament