News» Go to news main
Designing Productivity Conference 2023
The Department of Industrial Engineering is pleased to announce this year’s Designing Productivity Conference.
Date: June 9, 2023
Location: Irving Oil Auditorium, Richard Murray Design Building (Sexton Campus)
5257 Morris Street
The annual conference is designed to bring the Industrial Engineering and Business communities together to discuss local productivity growth, challenges, and innovation.
This year’s speakers include:
- Jodene Fitzpatrick (Vice President, Integrated Supply Chain & Ontario RSC Network)
- Robert Newcombe (alumni), Dave Worth and Gary Cox (Barrington Consulting)
- Cathy Tse (Project Manager, Project Services & Performance Improvement, Nova Scotia Health Authority
- After historic launch, Dal space lab preps next satellite with new mission lead at the helm
- Engineering Student Design Team Prepares for Another Electric Year
- Dalhousie Biomedical Engineering Students and Researchers Deliver Groundbreaking Solutions
- Dal Engineering partners with Indigenous group to improve educational opportunities
- Electrical Engineering Students Compete for Top Honours in Annual Robotics Challenge
- Dalhousie Engineering Researcher Receives Federal Funding to support Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) Research
- New President of the Dalhousie Engineering Undergraduate Society Ready to "Pay it Forward"
- 2023 Engineering Golf Tournament