News» Go to news main
Order of the White Rose Scholarship
The Order of the White Rose Scholarship was established on the 25th anniversary of the Ecole Polytecnique events on Dec 6 1989 to "recognize and honour a woman who is great source of inspiration to her peers and embodies the next generation in the eyes of the Canadian scientific and engineering community".
This $30,000 scholarship is awarded annually to a woman engineering student who wishes to enrol in graduate studies in engineering (Master's or PhD) at the Institution of her choice, in Canada or elsewhere in the world.
Applications for this scholarship are invited and should be submitted to the Dalhousie Engineering Graduate Studies office (email@example.com) before the internal deadline of July 28, 2021. The Graduate studies committee will select one application to go forward to the national competition.
Details and forms can be found at the following link:
- GRAD PROFILE: REFLECTING ON THE PAST AND THINKING OF THE QUANTUM FUTURE
- ideaHUB Staff Announcment
- Event Recap: Engineers Contributions to Healthcare
- Teaching Award for Professor Uday Venkatadri
- Industrial Engineering Students place 1st in International Case Competition
- Engineering Impact: Contributions of Engineers in Healthcare
- SUSTAINABILITY FEATURES POWER IDEA AND DESIGN BUILDINGS TO FIRST PLACE IN INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION
- Faraj Shahrstan Awarded Scholarship