News» Go to news main
Important Notice Regarding Iron Ring 2020
It is with great regret we inform you that we have been given a national directive from The Corporation of the Seven Wardens Inc. to postpone our Iron Ring Ceremony that was scheduled for Saturday March 14th.
All Iron Ring Ceremonies across Canada have been postponed until Fall 2020 under this directive. No specific date has been selected for Camp 7 yet, but will be communicated to you once determined. Due to people’s movement for employment, the Camps across Canada will be flexible regarding where a graduate takes his/her Oath in the Fall.
The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer is a unique and meaningful experience for all new engineers, and we deeply share your disappointment in this situation. That said, our priority is to protect the health and safety of all participants and the local community. Your understanding is much appreciated. We will be in touch with you as we continue to adjust and coordinate our postponed event to this evolving situation.
The Wardens of Camp 7 Halifax
- Three Engineering PhD Students Among 2020‑2021 Winners of the Vanier Scholarship
- Dean John Newhook Receives Canadian Academy of Engineering Fellowship
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers
- Grad Profile: Designing Systems with Diversity and Empathy
- Industrial Engineering Annual Awards Ceremony
- GRAD PROFILE: REFLECTING ON THE PAST AND THINKING OF THE QUANTUM FUTURE
- ideaHUB Staff Announcment
- Event Recap: Engineers Contributions to Healthcare