News» Go to news main
Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
The annual Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner is a tradition not to be missed! Catch up with old friends, make some new ones and enjoy a delicious taste of the East Coast. You have a choice of a lobster, steak or vegetarian dinner and your ticket includes cocktail appetizers, dinner, dessert and a complimentary drink ticket.
Please join alumni in Calgary and the Faculty of Engineering in this treasured celebration!
Time & Location
|Location:||The Glencoe Club (636 29 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta)|
||Friday, May 24, 2019|
||$75 (plus GST)
||$66 (plus GST)|
||$55 (plus GST)|
Please purchase tickets online by May 20th.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- MIKE EVELYN: ROAD TO BEIJING 2022
- STARTUP BREATHES NEW LIFE INTO ASTHMA INHALER MARKET
- OUT OF THIS WORLD TECHNOLOGY
- Mobilizing better Engineers with Michelin
- 2021 Women in STEM panel: work life balance in the virtual era
- Volunteerism and community involvement drive Schulich Leader alumna Amanda MacLean
- Taking risks and making ‘cool’ discoveries keeps motivating Schulich Leader alumnus
- AN ENGINE FOR IMPACT