News» Go to news main
Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
The annual Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner is a tradition not to be missed! Catch up with old friends, make some new ones and enjoy a delicious taste of the East Coast. You have a choice of a lobster, steak or vegetarian dinner and your ticket includes cocktail appetizers, dinner, dessert and a complimentary drink ticket.
Please join alumni in Calgary and the Faculty of Engineering in this treasured celebration!
Time & Location
|Location:||The Glencoe Club (636 29 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta)|
||Friday, May 24, 2019|
||$75 (plus GST)
||$66 (plus GST)|
||$55 (plus GST)|
Please purchase tickets online by May 20th.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visualizing Steel Connections With Dalhousie’s New Teaching Aid
- Faculty member granted 2021 EIC Fellow
- PROFESSOR KYLE TOUSIGNANT’S TOP‑NOTCH DIGITAL TEACHING APPROACH
- Engineering inspiration: How new Rhodes Scholar Sierra Sparks brings community to life
- George Armoyan’s Insights to Success
- Creating solutions to supply shortages
- Empowering future leaders
- Tackling Theses Together