News» Go to news main
Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
The annual Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner is a tradition not to be missed! Catch up with old friends, make some new ones and enjoy a delicious taste of the East Coast. You have a choice of a lobster, steak or vegetarian dinner and your ticket includes cocktail appetizers, dinner, dessert and a complimentary drink ticket.
Please join alumni in Calgary and the Faculty of Engineering in this treasured celebration!
Time & Location
|Location:||The Glencoe Club (636 29 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta)|
||Friday, May 24, 2019|
||$75 (plus GST)
||$66 (plus GST)|
||$55 (plus GST)|
Please purchase tickets online by May 20th.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Ron Gilkie’s Dedication to Learning and Teaching
- Students Compete in Robotics Design Competition
- Lift as you climb
- Tiny Dal‑built satellite begins journey to big space launch
- International Women In Engineering Day
- Rising from the Ashes through Higher Education and Family
- Irving Oil Helps New Grad Find the Right Path
- Emera Sponsorship Helps Student Design Team Go Electric