News» Go to news main
Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
The annual Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner is a tradition not to be missed! Catch up with old friends, make some new ones and enjoy a delicious taste of the East Coast. You have a choice of a lobster, steak or vegetarian dinner and your ticket includes cocktail appetizers, dinner, dessert and a complimentary drink ticket.
Please join alumni in Calgary and the Faculty of Engineering in this treasured celebration!
Time & Location
|Location:||The Glencoe Club (636 29 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta)|
||Friday, May 24, 2019|
||$75 (plus GST)
||$66 (plus GST)|
||$55 (plus GST)|
Please purchase tickets online by May 20th.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Finding a Path Half a World Away
- Engineers Nova Scotia Honour Members of Dalhousie’s Faculty of Engineering
- From the Ice to the Field
- 11th Annual Dal Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- New Sexton Street Names Celebrate Diversity Trailblazers
- Schulich Leaders Set to Soar
- Dal Alumni Take the Pain and Destruction Out of Ring Removal
- Engineering Student Heads to European Space Agency Academy