News» Go to news main
Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
The annual Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner is a tradition not to be missed! Catch up with old friends, make some new ones and enjoy a delicious taste of the East Coast. You have a choice of a lobster, steak or vegetarian dinner and your ticket includes cocktail appetizers, dinner, dessert and a complimentary drink ticket.
Please join alumni in Calgary and the Faculty of Engineering in this treasured celebration!
Time & Location
|Location:||The Glencoe Club (636 29 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta)|
||Friday, May 24, 2019|
||$75 (plus GST)
||$66 (plus GST)|
||$55 (plus GST)|
Please purchase tickets online by May 20th.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engineering researchers utilize expertise in COVID‑19 pandemic
- Engineering student eager to build community spirit amid COVID‑19 Pandemic
- Women in Engineering Society Honoured for Remarkable Year
- Shields up: Dal labs collaborate on 3D‑printed face shield for health‑care workers
- Engineering Student Receives Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation Award
- Important Notice Regarding Iron Ring 2020
- Celebrating the Achievements of Women in Engineering
- IDEA Speaker Series: Dr. Giovana Celli and Veronica Merryfield