News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Coast to Coast Tour: Western Canada
Dalhousie's bicentennial celebrations are crossing the country, as the Dalhousie Coast-to-Coast tour kicked off in Western Canada. This nationwide tour will see major events hosted for Dalhousie's 97,000 Canadian alumni in twelve Canadian cities.
The Western leg of the tour saw the Dal 200 bus pulling into Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg. Dean of Engineering Dr. Josh Leon was in attendance for the Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary events, greeting engineering alumni representing both Dalhousie University and the former Technical University of Nova Scotia.
For more information about the Western leg of the tour, see the Dal Alumni News write-up.
For more photographs, keep an eye on the Dalhousie Engineering Facebook page!
For more information about the remaining seven Dalhousie Coast-to-Coast events, see the Coast-to-Coast information and registration page.
- Engineering researchers utilize expertise in COVID‑19 pandemic
- Engineering student eager to build community spirit amid COVID‑19 Pandemic
- Women in Engineering Society Honoured for Remarkable Year
- Shields up: Dal labs collaborate on 3D‑printed face shield for health‑care workers
- Engineering Student Receives Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation Award
- Important Notice Regarding Iron Ring 2020
- Celebrating the Achievements of Women in Engineering
- IDEA Speaker Series: Dr. Giovana Celli and Veronica Merryfield