News» Go to news main
2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference Poster Winners
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, held on April 10 at the Westin Nova Scotian, saw 102 groups representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie present the results of their Capstone Projects.
During the conference's poster exhibition, the Capstone judges evaluated each presentation and identified a winner from each discipline. These projects represent a range of solutions to compelling real-world problems, and provide a preview of the work our graduates will go on to do in their careers.
To learn more about the winning projects, visit the official Capstone Conference website. You can read capsule summaries of the winning projects and view their prize-winning posters for additional detail.
Congratulations to all the winning teams!
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
- Dalhousie Engineers Take an Oath of Honour in Iron Ring Ceremony
- Dalhousie Engineering's Autonomous Sailboat, the SeaLeon, Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Engineering Students Help Others Understand Mental Health on Sexton Campus
- Dalhousie Engineering Professor working to protect Sable Island's ecosystem
- Securing a smarter future : NewAE Technology to join Dalhousie's Emera ideaHub
- Engineering a Better EEG
- Seminar: The Future of Radio