News» Go to news main
2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference Poster Winners
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference, held on April 10 at the Westin Nova Scotian, saw 102 groups representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie present the results of their Capstone Projects.
During the conference's poster exhibition, the Capstone judges evaluated each presentation and identified a winner from each discipline. These projects represent a range of solutions to compelling real-world problems, and provide a preview of the work our graduates will go on to do in their careers.
To learn more about the winning projects, visit the official Capstone Conference website. You can read capsule summaries of the winning projects and view their prize-winning posters for additional detail.
Congratulations to all the winning teams!
- 2018 Engineering Homecoming Events
- 10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Track the Progress of the SeaLeon in the 2018 Microtransat Challenge
- 28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
- Dr. Ted Hubbard Awarded Wighton Fellowship in Engineering Education
- Spring Convocation: Class of 2018
- Dr. Mae Seto Appointed to Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair in Marine Engineering and Autonomous Systems
- Dalhousie Coast to Coast Tour: Western Canada