News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
Tuesday, April 10
Westin Nova Scotian
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC) is almost upon us! Over 100 groups of senior engineering students, representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie, will convene to present the results of their Capstone Design Projects.
The event is open to the public and will feature breakout sessions with full presentations and Q&A (8:30am-10:30am; 1:30pm-4:30pm), as well as a poster exposition where all groups will showcase their results in the Westin's Commonwealth Ballroom (11:30am-1:30pm). We hope to see you there!
To learn more about the event, and to learn about last year's prize-winning presentations, check out the official DECC website.
- Dalhousie Engineering Professor working to protect Sable Island's ecosystem
- Securing a smarter future : NewAE Technology to join Dalhousie's Emera ideaHub
- Engineering a Better EEG
- Seminar: The Future of Radio
- Faculty of Engineering Expands Along With Sexton Campus
- Dalhousie Women in Engineering Society Held December 6th, 2018 Memorial
- In Memoriam: Dr. W. Morven Gentleman
- Dalhousie Electrical Engineering Professor Receives International Electrotechnical Commission's 1906 Award