News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
Tuesday, April 10
Westin Nova Scotian
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC) is almost upon us! Over 100 groups of senior engineering students, representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie, will convene to present the results of their Capstone Design Projects.
The event is open to the public and will feature breakout sessions with full presentations and Q&A (8:30am-10:30am; 1:30pm-4:30pm), as well as a poster exposition where all groups will showcase their results in the Westin's Commonwealth Ballroom (11:30am-1:30pm). We hope to see you there!
To learn more about the event, and to learn about last year's prize-winning presentations, check out the official DECC website.
- 2018 Engineering Homecoming Events
- 10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Track the Progress of the SeaLeon in the 2018 Microtransat Challenge
- 28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
- Dr. Ted Hubbard Awarded Wighton Fellowship in Engineering Education
- Spring Convocation: Class of 2018
- Dr. Mae Seto Appointed to Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair in Marine Engineering and Autonomous Systems
- Dalhousie Coast to Coast Tour: Western Canada