News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
Tuesday, April 10
Westin Nova Scotian
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC) is almost upon us! Over 100 groups of senior engineering students, representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie, will convene to present the results of their Capstone Design Projects.
The event is open to the public and will feature breakout sessions with full presentations and Q&A (8:30am-10:30am; 1:30pm-4:30pm), as well as a poster exposition where all groups will showcase their results in the Westin's Commonwealth Ballroom (11:30am-1:30pm). We hope to see you there!
To learn more about the event, and to learn about last year's prize-winning presentations, check out the official DECC website.
- Dalhousie Engineering Mourns Lives Lost in Ukraine International Airlines Crash
- Dalhousie researchers host workshop on climate change risks to coastal transportation infrastructure
- Commemorating the 30th Anniversary of the École Polytechnique Massacre
- Moving Forward, Building Strength, Inspiring Change
- From classic to electric car – Dal Engineering’s “Triumph”
- IDEA Speaker Series
- Clean sweep: Dal researchers steal the show at 17th annual Discovery Awards
- Inspiring Women in STEM: Nancy Kilcup (MASc’09, PhD’11)