News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
Tuesday, April 10
Westin Nova Scotian
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC) is almost upon us! Over 100 groups of senior engineering students, representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie, will convene to present the results of their Capstone Design Projects.
The event is open to the public and will feature breakout sessions with full presentations and Q&A (8:30am-10:30am; 1:30pm-4:30pm), as well as a poster exposition where all groups will showcase their results in the Westin's Commonwealth Ballroom (11:30am-1:30pm). We hope to see you there!
To learn more about the event, and to learn about last year's prize-winning presentations, check out the official DECC website.
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
- Engineering Helps Advance New Technology in Corrosion Protection
- Engineering Partners with Local Recycling Company to Revolutionize Construction Industry
- Faculty of Engineering Opens New Brewery on Campus
- NEW SCHULICH LEADERS SET TO SHINE
- WOMEN IN STEM PANEL AND NETWORKING
- Faculty Members Win Big Awards
- Gastops Founder Honours Mentor, Supports Students