News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
Tuesday, April 10
Westin Nova Scotian
The 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC) is almost upon us! Over 100 groups of senior engineering students, representing all disciplines of engineering offered at Dalhousie, will convene to present the results of their Capstone Design Projects.
The event is open to the public and will feature breakout sessions with full presentations and Q&A (8:30am-10:30am; 1:30pm-4:30pm), as well as a poster exposition where all groups will showcase their results in the Westin's Commonwealth Ballroom (11:30am-1:30pm). We hope to see you there!
To learn more about the event, and to learn about last year's prize-winning presentations, check out the official DECC website.
- 11th Annual Dal Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Schulich Leaders Set to Soar
- Dal Alumni Take the Pain and Destruction Out of Ring Removal
- Engineering Student Heads to European Space Agency Academy
- Remembering Dr. Mohamed E. El‑Hawary
- Engineering Students Compete in Annual Robot Design Competition
- Lab‑on‑a‑chip technologies advance Dal's reputation as a leader in marine research
- Grad Profile: Sailing Into The Future