News» Go to news main
Faculty Members Win Big Awards
Congratulations to the Faculty of Engineering’s Paul Amyotte.
Amyotte, a Chemical Engineering Professor in the Department of Process Engineering and Applied Science was recently awarded the Canadian Society forChemical Engineering’s Process Safety Management Award. The awarded is presented to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution in Canada to process safety and loss management.
Visit the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering to learn more about the Process Safety Management Award.
The Faculty of Engineering would also like to congratulate Alex Speers, a professor in the Department of Process Engineering and Applied Science on winning this year’s Master Brewers of the Americas Award of merit.
The Award of Merit is given annually to individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the brewing industry.
Alex Speers is a Professor in the Canadian Institute of Fermentation Technology (CIFT) at Dal. The talented brew master will play an instrumental role in the Faculty’s of Engineering’s new TUNS Brewery set to open this month.
Visit the Masters Brewers Association of the Americas website to learn more about their award of merit.
- Visualizing Steel Connections With Dalhousie’s New Teaching Aid
- Faculty member granted 2021 EIC Fellow
- PROFESSOR KYLE TOUSIGNANT’S TOP‑NOTCH DIGITAL TEACHING APPROACH
- Engineering inspiration: How new Rhodes Scholar Sierra Sparks brings community to life
- George Armoyan’s Insights to Success
- Creating solutions to supply shortages
- Empowering future leaders
- Tackling Theses Together