News» Go to news main
Faculty Members Win Big Awards
Congratulations to the Faculty of Engineering’s Paul Amyotte.
Amyotte, a Chemical Engineering Professor in the Department of Process Engineering and Applied Science was recently awarded the Canadian Society forChemical Engineering’s Process Safety Management Award. The awarded is presented to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution in Canada to process safety and loss management.
Visit the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering to learn more about the Process Safety Management Award.
The Faculty of Engineering would also like to congratulate Alex Speers, a professor in the Department of Process Engineering and Applied Science on winning this year’s Master Brewers of the Americas Award of merit.
The Award of Merit is given annually to individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the brewing industry.
Alex Speers is a Professor in the Canadian Institute of Fermentation Technology (CIFT) at Dal. The talented brew master will play an instrumental role in the Faculty’s of Engineering’s new TUNS Brewery set to open this month.
Visit the Masters Brewers Association of the Americas website to learn more about their award of merit.
- 2018 Engineering Homecoming Events
- 10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Track the Progress of the SeaLeon in the 2018 Microtransat Challenge
- 28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
- Dr. Ted Hubbard Awarded Wighton Fellowship in Engineering Education
- Spring Convocation: Class of 2018
- Dr. Mae Seto Appointed to Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair in Marine Engineering and Autonomous Systems
- Dalhousie Coast to Coast Tour: Western Canada