News» Go to news main
NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
Time & Location
7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ADT)
Glen Arbour Golf Course
40 Clubhouse Lane
Hammonds Plains, N.S.
Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie engineering alumni and friends are invited to participate in the Ninth Annual Engineering Golf Tournament, co-hosted by Sarah Devereaux (BEng’93, MEng’99 (Civil)) and Geoff Moore (BEng’97 (Industrial)).
The tournament is presented by Bell Aliant. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please download the Engineering Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities Form.
Please purchase tickets by Friday, September 8. Tickets are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird rate (available from June 1 to June 30, 2017): $140 + tax ($161.00)
- Regular rate (available starting July 1, 2017): $170 + tax ($195.50)
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after September 10, 2017.
For more information, please contact please contact Terri Mann at email@example.com or 902.494.2071.
- NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
- Dal engineer plans to make solar panels out of fabric
- IRVING OIL FUELS IDEA PROJECT CAMPAIGN WITH $2.2M GIFT
- Capstone Connections Lead to Job Opportunity
- IMPORTANT PARKING LOT CLOSURE
- DALHOUSIE CALGARY ALUMNI & ENGINEERING FACULTY GOLF TOURNAMENT
- DAL 200 PLANNING PROFILE: FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Building the Future of Oceans Engineering at Dal