News» Go to news main
NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
Time & Location
7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ADT)
Glen Arbour Golf Course
40 Clubhouse Lane
Hammonds Plains, N.S.
Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie engineering alumni and friends are invited to participate in the Ninth Annual Engineering Golf Tournament, co-hosted by Sarah Devereaux (BEng’93, MEng’99 (Civil)) and Geoff Moore (BEng’97 (Industrial)).
The tournament is presented by Bell Aliant. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please download the Engineering Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities Form.
Please purchase tickets by Friday, September 8. Tickets are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird rate (available from June 1 to June 30, 2017): $140 + tax ($161.00)
- Regular rate (available starting July 1, 2017): $170 + tax ($195.50)
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after September 10, 2017.
For more information, please contact please contact Terri Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.494.2071.
- Faculty of Engineering Expands Along With Sexton Campus
- Dalhousie Women in Engineering Society Held December 6th, 2018 Memorial
- In Memoriam: Dr. W. Morven Gentleman
- Dalhousie Electrical Engineering Professor Receives International Electrotechnical Commission's 1906 Award
- National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Women
- Dalhousie Engineering Students Developing Improved Rear Anti‑Tipping Device for Wheelchairs
- Parade of Lights Reception
- Dean's Coffee Club (November)