News» Go to news main
NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
Time & Location
7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ADT)
Glen Arbour Golf Course
40 Clubhouse Lane
Hammonds Plains, N.S.
Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie engineering alumni and friends are invited to participate in the Ninth Annual Engineering Golf Tournament, co-hosted by Sarah Devereaux (BEng’93, MEng’99 (Civil)) and Geoff Moore (BEng’97 (Industrial)).
The tournament is presented by Bell Aliant. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please download the Engineering Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities Form.
Please purchase tickets by Friday, September 8. Tickets are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird rate (available from June 1 to June 30, 2017): $140 + tax ($161.00)
- Regular rate (available starting July 1, 2017): $170 + tax ($195.50)
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after September 10, 2017.
For more information, please contact please contact Terri Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.494.2071.
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
- Engineering Helps Advance New Technology in Corrosion Protection
- Engineering Partners with Local Recycling Company to Revolutionize Construction Industry
- Faculty of Engineering Opens New Brewery on Campus
- NEW SCHULICH LEADERS SET TO SHINE
- WOMEN IN STEM PANEL AND NETWORKING
- Faculty Members Win Big Awards
- Gastops Founder Honours Mentor, Supports Students