News» Go to news main
NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
Time & Location
7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ADT)
Glen Arbour Golf Course
40 Clubhouse Lane
Hammonds Plains, N.S.
Tech, TUNS and Dalhousie engineering alumni and friends are invited to participate in the Ninth Annual Engineering Golf Tournament, co-hosted by Sarah Devereaux (BEng’93, MEng’99 (Civil)) and Geoff Moore (BEng’97 (Industrial)).
The tournament is presented by Bell Aliant. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please download the Engineering Golf Tournament Sponsorship Opportunities Form.
Please purchase tickets by Friday, September 8. Tickets are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird rate (available from June 1 to June 30, 2017): $140 + tax ($161.00)
- Regular rate (available starting July 1, 2017): $170 + tax ($195.50)
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after September 10, 2017.
For more information, please contact please contact Terri Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.494.2071.
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
- Local Business Partners with Dalhousie University to Revolutionize the Lobster Industry
- Sexton Scholar Makes an Impact on her Peers
- Capstone Team Responds to Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency's Call for Improvement
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
- Dalhousie Professor Inducted as Engineering Institute of Canada Fellow
- Dalhousie Alumnus Set to Make the World a More Vibrant Place
- Dalhousie Engineering Student Honoured as Role Model to Female Students