News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC)
The Faculty of Engineering at Dalhousie University invites you to the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC). The Capstone Conference is the largest event for the senior year classes, incorporating all engineering disciplines.
March 30th, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Poster Exposition)
Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis Street
Lean how students are integrating course work and engineering design skills to provide innovative solutions to industrial partners! The event will include presentations and a poster competition. The event is open to everyone.
Last year, the Dalhousie Engineering Design Expo attracted over 1,000 people, including students, faculty, media, industry, our Nova Scotia engineering community and the public.
Information to come
- NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
- DAL 200 PLANNING PROFILE: FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Building the Future of Oceans Engineering at Dal
- IDEA Project Update
- Engineering Student wins first place at the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society's (CMOS) 51st Congress' pitch talk competition
- GRAD PROFILE: A FULFILLING END TO A FULFILLING DEGREE
- CALGARY ENGINEERING ALUMNI LOBSTER DINNER 2017
- Oil Sands Discovery Center ENGINEERING ALUMNI & CO‑OP RECEPTION IN FORT MCMURRAY