News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC)
The Faculty of Engineering at Dalhousie University invites you to the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC). The Capstone Conference is the largest event for the senior year classes, incorporating all engineering disciplines.
March 30th, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Poster Exposition)
Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis Street
Lean how students are integrating course work and engineering design skills to provide innovative solutions to industrial partners! The event will include presentations and a poster competition. The event is open to everyone.
Last year, the Dalhousie Engineering Design Expo attracted over 1,000 people, including students, faculty, media, industry, our Nova Scotia engineering community and the public.
Information to come
- Engineering Helps Advance New Technology in Corrosion Protection
- Engineering Partners with Local Recycling Company to Revolutionize Construction Industry
- Faculty of Engineering Opens New Brewery on Campus
- NEW SCHULICH LEADERS SET TO SHINE
- WOMEN IN STEM PANEL AND NETWORKING
- Faculty Members Win Big Awards
- Gastops Founder Honours Mentor, Supports Students
- Join us for our Engineering Homecoming Events