News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC)
The Faculty of Engineering at Dalhousie University invites you to the Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC). The Capstone Conference is the largest event for the senior year classes, incorporating all engineering disciplines.
March 30th, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Poster Exposition)
Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis Street
Lean how students are integrating course work and engineering design skills to provide innovative solutions to industrial partners! The event will include presentations and a poster competition. The event is open to everyone.
Last year, the Dalhousie Engineering Design Expo attracted over 1,000 people, including students, faculty, media, industry, our Nova Scotia engineering community and the public.
Information to come
- Faculty of Engineering Outstanding Teaching Awards
- Faculty of Engineering Pays Tribute to Sexton Scholars
- PEI Alumni Event in Halifax
- Female Engineers Stand Out During National Engineering Month
- MICHELIN CONTRIBUTES $500K TO IDEA PROJECT
- Dalhousie Engineering Professor Dr. Jeremy Brown Awarded $2.7M in ACOA funding
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference (DECC)
- Dal IE Students Help Dexter Construction Battle Stormy Winter