News» Go to news main
Dartmouth's Mitchelmore honoured
Original mention in Chronicle Herald
Mitchelmore Engineering Co. (Meco) of Dartmouth has received the 2013 Corporate Award from the Canadian Dam Association.
The award recognizes companies that demonstrate commitment and leadership in the Canadian dam industry.
The association acknowledged Meco’s participation in the International Commission on Large Dams and its efforts to encourage the professional development of young engineers in national and international technical events.
The award was presented to company president Perry Mitchelmore at the association’s annual awards ceremony in Montreal on Oct. 8.
“As an Atlantic-based engineering firm operating in a sea of much larger national and international businesses, it is satisfying to be recognized by your peers, especially inasmuch as Meco is recognized for providing leadership and opportunities to our young engineers,” he said in a news release Wednesday.
Read the rest of the article here
- Engineering researchers utilize expertise in COVID‑19 pandemic
- Engineering student eager to build community spirit amid COVID‑19 Pandemic
- Women in Engineering Society Honoured for Remarkable Year
- Shields up: Dal labs collaborate on 3D‑printed face shield for health‑care workers
- Engineering Student Receives Tyler Lewis Clean Energy Research Foundation Award
- Important Notice Regarding Iron Ring 2020
- Celebrating the Achievements of Women in Engineering
- IDEA Speaker Series: Dr. Giovana Celli and Veronica Merryfield