Maintenance Management Certificate Program (100% online)
Online training—Online sessions meet every Wednesday at 7–8 p.m. Eastern (Daylight) Time.
|Module I began September 20, 2017
||Introduction to Maintenance Management|
|Module II begins January 24, 2018||Maintenance Planning and Scheduling|
|Module III begins May 9, 2018||Preventive and Predictive Maintenance|
Highly-trained maintenance managers are the key to trouble-free, productive and profitable operations. If these specialized managers have state-of-the-art information and techniques, they can save an organization time, money and headaches.
The Maintenance Management Certificate Program offers a comprehensive management development program for maintenance management professionals. This online program consists of three modules, which will help you evaluate your operation; plan, coordinate and schedule maintenance; and properly use preventive and predictive maintenance in your operation.
|The instructor, Joel Levitt, is a leading trainer of maintenance professionals. He has conducted over 600 training sessions for more than 16,000 maintenance leaders from 3,000 organizations in more than 25 countries. Since 1980 he has been the president of Springfield Resources, a management consulting firm that services clients of all sizes on a wide range of maintenance issues.
You Will Learn
- How to cut the cost of your repairs by teaching 5 planning techniques to your trades people
- How to ensure uptime with "Reliability Centered Maintenance" and how to use work sheets
- How to use 3 TLC techniques to slash breakdown
- Specific techniques for Lean Maintenance for the 21st Century
- 16 reasons to outsource and how to choose and select contractors (as a competitive advantage)
- About in-sourcing and TPM: what it is, how and when to do it, and who to do it with
- How to use the CMMs to help manage operator-centered maintenance activity
- Maintenance budgeting and effective financial modeling
- When to outsource
- Planning and scheduling maintenance jobs to improve productivity
- How to make PM (Preventive Maintenance) work for you
- Ideas to manage the stockroom
- How to improve uptime
- How to insure the PM tasks are done as designed and how to design them
- Choosing and using contractors (as a competitive advantage)
- Maximizing benefits from your CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Ways to reengineer maintenance that enhance quality, safety, environmental security and uptime
- How to use financial modeling of maintenance alternatives
- How to use high technology inspections to make an impact
Who Should Enroll
The certificate will benefit maintenance managers, maintenance directors, superintendents, supervisors, lead hands, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) managers, planners, engineers and people who are in training for any of these positions. There is also an advantage to training representatives from operations and stockrooms for their perspective and input. New as well as experienced maintenance managers and supervisors and other administrators responsible for the maintenance function within their organization will benefit from this powerful and specialized certificate program.
The program is designed for all types of maintenance environments including refineries, chemical plants, factories, mines, large buildings, organizations with many smaller buildings, and all types of mobile fleets.
Why Choose an Online Course?
There are many advantages to an online course:
- Minimum time away from the workplace
- No travel and related expenses
- Flexible study time and work pace
- Time to absorb material and look at your current operation
- Convenient e-mail access to the instructor
- Forum to discuss specific issue with classmates and the instructor
Why Choose this Certificate Program?
Upon your successful completion of the three program modules, the certificate awarded to you will document your specialized education and knowledge in Maintenance Management. It can serve as evidence of your qualifications and competence to present or potential employers.
The fee for each module will be $1195.00
Save $290! Register and pay $3295 for the entire Certificate in advance.
The purchase of books required for each module will be the responsibility of individual students. Books may be purchased online from Amazon, or Chapters.
Module I - The Handbook of Maintenance Management, Second Edition by Joel Levitt, published by Industrial Press, NY
Module II - Maintenance Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling, Second Edition by Don Nyman and Joel Levitt, published by Industrial Press, NY
Module III - Complete Guide to Predictive and Preventive Maintenance, Second Edition by Joel Levitt, published by Industrial Press, NY
Certificate Program Application
To apply to this certificate program, please use our online application form.