Our professional development courses and programs help you to prepare for the next step in your career journey. No matter where you are in your lifelong learning journey, our courses and programs offer solutions to elevate your knowledge, skills and qualifications.
- Academic Leadership
- Adult Education
- Business Management
- Business Operations & Systems
- Canadian Risk Management
- Career Development
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Credit Union Institute of Canada Program
- Fire Service Leadership Education
- Home Inspection
- Leadership Development for Public Safety Communicators
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Leadership & Innovation
- Local Government
- Medical Certificate of Death for Nurse Practitioners
- Police Leadership
- Public Policy & Management
- Safety, Prevention & Environment
- Technical Education
- Technical Writing
Not every journey to a university degree is linear. Our pathways programs offer solutions to help students meet the requirements for their undergraduate or graduate degree admission or completion through a variety programs.
Customized Education Solutions
Dalhousie University College of Continuing Education has been helping organizations achieve success through customized, in-house training for over 30 years. We can modify existing courses or develop and deliver new ones.
Dalhousie University College of Continuing Education offers learner advising to answer questions about course selection and program decision-making. For advising specific to your program of interest, please go directly to your program page.