Welcome to Dr. Sonil Nanda, the Department of Engineering’s new Assistant Professor. Sonil will be conducting research in waste-to-energy biorefinery technologies and next-generation biofuels and biochemicals from agroforestry and solid wastes. His office is located in the Banting Building room 27.
Welcome back to Dr. Qamar Zaman. Qamar has returned to the Department of Engineering after serving as Vice Chancellor, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi since 2018 . Qamar will pick up his research in Precision Agriculture as well as teaching at Dalhousie this fall. He can be found in the Banting Building, room 36.
We are excited for what both will bring to the Department of Engineering in this upcoming year and beyond.
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?