News» Go to news main
Student International Mobility Survey
Celebrate International Development week between 06 and 17 February with International at Dal-AC!
Please encourage your students to complete our student international mobility survey with big giftcard prizes of $200 CAD.
We want to hear where your students want to travel over the next two years, both virtually and in person! https://forms.gle/NGPRZmdnV4sFhsQdA
Join us for free international cooking classes in Indian, Brazilian or Ethiopian cooking, open to faculty, staff and students, signups https://forms.gle/NLq2K3ewefGWZbidA The Indian class is full but a few spaces for Brazilian and Ethiopian are still available, sign up soon to get a spot.
Hannah Pugh and exchange students will be talking in classes across the faculty, promoting international mobility. Get in touch Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like them to talk in your class.
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month
- New Face on Campus
- Upcoming Student Leadership Development Opportunities
- Welcome to our coop! Housing upgrade at Atlantic Poultry Research Centre