News» Go to news main
International Development Week
Join International for exciting activities celebrating International Development Week between 06 and 17 February.
Join us for free international cooking classes in Indian, Brazilian or Ethiopian cooking, open to faculty, staff and students, signups on the poster or https://forms.gle/NLq2K3ewefGWZbidA
Stay tuned for student international mobility survey with big giftcard prizes of $200 CAD. We will be promoting an opportunity for students to get involved in a photovoice project to make a short film about a woman who inspires them.
Hannah Pugh and exchange students will be talking in classes across the faculty, promoting international mobility. Get in touch Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like them to talk in your class.
- From Trash‑to‑Treasure
- Females leading the Truro Campus Engineering Student Society
- Sustain by Cultiv8 Summer 2023 Student Intern Positions
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (April)
- A new field course offered on campus
- Industrial Postdoctoral Fellow
- A celebration of creativity from scientific minds
- Killam scholar on journey to help the health care system in Nova Scotia