News» Go to news main
United Way Campaign 2022 results
Thank you to everyone for participating in the Dal AC 2022 United Way Campaign this fall! We are pleased to share that our campus initiatives raised nearly $7000 for the United Way of Colchester County!
The funds raised by our campus will stay local to help people in the community that our campus calls home. Every dollar donated will make an impact on the lives of people in Colchester County and strengthen the community through various programs and initiatives.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the campaign including the Cookies & Kudos Kick-Off, Online Auction, Cake Auction, Great Potato Roll, and Payroll Deduction Forms.
Thank you to all sponsors, donors, and supporters:
- Dal AC United Way Committee
- United Way of Colchester County
- Communications, Marketing & Creative Services
- Dean’s Office
- Dept. of Agriculture
- Taco Bros
- Don Cameron
- Sarah Stewart-Clark
- Amber Kerr
- Dept. Plant, Food, Environmental Sciences
- Buds, Blooms & Bouquets
- Dal AC Bookstore
- Dal AC Athletics
- Queena Crooker-Smith
- Truro Tennis Club
- Connie Pearce
Congratulations to Angela Brown-Fulton for winning a Dal AC Wool Blanket! Thank you to everyone who submitted a completed payroll deduction form!
2022 Dal AC United Way Campaign Chair
- Crop production and resiliency
- Where are they now? Wiebe & Samantha (Keeping) Leenstra
- Dalhousie’s 3rd Annual Wellness Day
- Call for Submissions ‑Examining the Peri‑rural Arts Exhibit
- Manager, Alumni Engagement and Donor Relations
- Feeding North America through Agricultural Extension: A report from the North American Agricultural Advisory Network (USDA, 2022
- Emergency First Aid
- New Faces on Campus