News» Go to news main
Warmer ‑ Wetter ‑ Wilder
Dalhousie University and the Green Infrastructure Performance Lab will be hosting Atlantic Canada’s First Green Infrastructure Conference on October 28 from 1 - 5pm AST.
NORTHERN CLIMATE GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE :
Climate Change Resilience through Ecological Solutions
Dr Sabine Dietz, Executive Director of CLIMAtlantic, Inc will be Keynote Speaker and set the stage for a series of interesting and diverse perspectives on this conference’s themes delivered by our speakers. A full list of the conference speakers and its themes and learning objectives are found HERE on the official Conference Website.
This is a free, virtual conference for all practitioners, students, governments, designers and others interested in this important topic. No need to register, just access from 12:30 - 5 pm Atlantic Time (AST) on Friday October 28.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 5458 7266
- Where are they now? Katherine Mitchell
- United Way Campaign 2022 results
- Visiting Speaker Series
- Where are they now?
- Canadian Ag Literacy Month
- Second time is a charm for farm owner and operator Ella Oulton
- Still looking for a flu shot?
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (December)