News» Go to news main
Global Reach Symposium
We are looking for graduate students from the MSc or PhD programs in our Faculty interested in presenting at the Global Reach Symposium held in collaboration with partner universities from China, India, Ethiopia, and the Philippines.
This year's theme is Global Reach 2022: Solving Agricultural Problems Through Research and Innovation to be held on July 13 and 14, 2022.
This online event will bring over 60 graduate student researchers to give eight minute presentations on their research, particularly focusing on thematic areas that includes:
- Plant Science and Crop Production, Crop Biotechnology
- Agri Business and Economics,
- Animal Science and Aquaculture,
- Environmental Science and Engineering,
- Agribusiness and Education
This is an excellent opportunity to share outcomes of student research, network with an international community of peers, and practice presentations and intercultural communication skills. All faculty will also be invited to join the symposium to view Dalhousie and also international students presentations and network with their supervisors, incase there is any fit with their research programs as future Dal students/post-docs.
Any students interested in presenting at this symposium can email a presentation title and preferred thematic area as soon as possible to Dr. Gordon Price at email@example.com
Questions about the conference can be directed to Hannah Pugh Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended Learning Open House 2023
- Impact of the urban deer population on food gardening in Truro
- Excellence in Student Leadership Awards Banquet
- Student International Mobility Survey
- Six years and running, thank you RBC!
- International Development Week
- Call for Nominations
- Crop production and resiliency