News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Jing Lu, PhD Student in the Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture.
Jing won 1st place in the poster competition at the Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada (ANCC 2022), with her poster titled "In ovo and gut health: In ovo seaweed polyphenols and fucoidans on performance and gut health of broiler chickens challenged with diet-induced oxidative stress."
Jing’s poster is hanging on the wall, second floor of the Haley Institute.
- A dream to change the world
- From Trash‑to‑Treasure
- Industrial Postdoctoral Fellow
- Females leading the Truro Campus Engineering Student Society
- Sustain by Cultiv8 Summer 2023 Student Intern Positions
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (April)
- A new field course offered on campus
- A celebration of creativity from scientific minds