DAAGS has partnered up with dance instructor Chris Green to bring you a six-week dance program.
This upbeat, fun and sweaty pop/club style dance class is designed to improve your overall fitness, mobility and fierceness! So grab your favourite sneakers and meet us on the dancefloor for a class you will not regret.
The program starts on Wednesday, 7:30-8:30 PM, May 11th and will occur every Wednesday until June 15th. It is free to all (students, faculty and staff), so bring your partner, friends and family to dance the stress away!
Langille Athletic Centre at 7:30 tonight!
- The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Carpool Program Development Survey
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activites ‑ March
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month