News» Go to news main
Dr. Thomas MacRae Graduate Prize.
Xujie Li, Ph.D. Student, Department of Biology has won the Dr. Thomas MacRae Graduate Prize.
Xujie Li completed his MSc., Animal Science at Faculty of Agriculture and completed his BSc. Aquaculture, Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture.
The Dr. Thomas MacRae Graduate Prize is a prize that is awarded to the student who “..first authored the single best publication in a recognized international peer-reviewed scientific journal”.
As a dedicated and passionate educator and researcher, Dr Thomas MacRae helped many students to their success. This prize serves to continue Dr MacRae’s legacy in helping and encouraging students who devote themselves to their graduate studies…..
Please join everyone in the Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture in congratulating Xujie Li upon winning this prestigious award.
- The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activites ‑ March
- Carpool Program Development Survey
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month