News» Go to news main
Extended Learning welcomes new Program Manager
Extended Learning is excited to welcome Emma Geldart as the new Program Manager.
Emma joins Extended Learning from the Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada, Dalhousie University where she worked as the Communications Officer for nearly three years. Prior to that, Emma worked as the Marketing and Communications Coordinator for the Egg Farmers of Nova Scotia. Emma will be taking on an existing portfolio of non-credit programs and leading the development of new training initiatives.
Emma holds a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus in Food and Agribusiness Management from the University of Guelph and a Bachelor of Public Relations degree from Mount Saint Vincent University.
Emma’s office is located in Extended Learning, Haley Institute Room 271. She can be reached by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Microsoft Teams.
- The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activites ‑ March
- Carpool Program Development Survey
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Annual Excellence in Student Leadership Awards
- Call for Expressions of Interest
- Travel to Halifax to celebrate Dalhousie's launch of African Heritage Month