Barley Café, located in the Student Learning Commons of the McRae Library, will be reopening Monday February 28, 2022. This location will be open during regular library hours. Grab a specialty coffee, tea, baked good, salad, sandwich and more at Barley Café. This location is self-serve and accepts, debit, credit and DalCard as forms of payment.
Cox Café, located in Room 250 of Cox Institute, will be reopening Wednesday March 2, 2022. This location will be open from 9:00am – 2:00pm. Enjoy a hot or cold beverage, baked snack, daily hot specials, or grab a quick protein bar at Cox Café.
- Dal AC’s International “Home Away From Home”!
- Tips from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- Sustain by Cultiv8
- Maxine Gourley Memorial Scholarship
- Look who's Talking ‑ Jeff Gunn
- Change for Conference Services and Campus Bookings
- Chartwells Food Service
- Wild Blueberry Research Intern