The Nova Scotia Sandboxes are excited to announce the return of the summer bootcamp! The Creativity and Innovation Bootcamp is designed to provide post-secondary students from across the province an opportunity to discover their ability to create unique and impactful solutions to real-world challenges.
Over the week-long event, student teams participate in an immersive experience that introduces them to new approaches, tools, and mindsets to unleash their creative potential and amplify a capacity for innovative problem solving. The program utilises human centred design to develop innovative ideas to tackle current challenges.
Week-long, in-person event from April 29 - May 7, 2022
- $500 honorarium upon program completion
- Meals and accommodation are provided
- Stay in residence at the Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
- Applications are being received until March 25, 2022
Join the waitlist now! https://bit.ly/3KUww
- Dal AC’s International “Home Away From Home”!
- Tips from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- Sustain by Cultiv8
- Maxine Gourley Memorial Scholarship
- Look who's Talking ‑ Jeff Gunn
- Change for Conference Services and Campus Bookings
- Chartwells Food Service
- Wild Blueberry Research Intern