Fill Yer Boots is a virtual peer support group that provides a respectful and safe place to discuss mental health challenges.
Session are led by peers from the farming community who have lived experiece with mental health challenges but also undertand the unique challenge of rural living and working in agriculture.
- Non-clinical and non-judgemental
- Completely confidential
- Open to anyone in the agriculture community in NS
- No cost
- Every Tuesday night from 7 - 8 p.m.
- Beginning January 18th, 2022
For more informaiton or to register contact Lori at (902) 957-2785 or by email
- Arbor Plant Health Care
- Spice Girl Chutney ‑ Flavours of home
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia