Fill Yer Boots is a virtual peer support group that provides a respectful and safe place to discuss mental health challenges.
Session are led by peers from the farming community who have lived experiece with mental health challenges but also undertand the unique challenge of rural living and working in agriculture.
- Non-clinical and non-judgemental
- Completely confidential
- Open to anyone in the agriculture community in NS
- No cost
- Every Tuesday night from 7 - 8 p.m.
- Beginning January 18th, 2022
For more informaiton or to register contact Lori at (902) 957-2785 or by email
- International Development Week
- Call for Nominations
- Crop production and resiliency
- Where are they now? Wiebe & Samantha (Keeping) Leenstra
- Dalhousie’s 3rd Annual Wellness Day
- Call for Submissions ‑Examining the Peri‑rural Arts Exhibit
- Manager, Alumni Engagement and Donor Relations
- Feeding North America through Agricultural Extension: A report from the North American Agricultural Advisory Network (USDA, 2022