News» Go to news main
End of Semester Reminders from ETD
As we near the end of the semester and instructors work to prepare final assessments and grade student work, Educational Technology & Design can offer assistance along the way.
Whether you’d benefit from a second set of eyes reviewing your quiz or exam settings, are wondering if Respondus LockDown Browser is right for you, or you need information on preparing grades for Banner, ETD is here to help.
In our latest blog post, we’ve pulled together links to our most commonly asked end-of-semester questions.
For those looking towards preparing for winter, scroll to the bottom of the post for our Semester Start Checklist and information about our Panopto Video Audit service. Contact us at email@example.com or visit the blog post https://edtechtruro.edublogs.org/2021/12/07/end-of-semester-reminders-from-etd/.
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?