News» Go to news main
End of Semester Reminders from ETD
As we near the end of the semester and instructors work to prepare final assessments and grade student work, Educational Technology & Design can offer assistance along the way.
Whether you’d benefit from a second set of eyes reviewing your quiz or exam settings, are wondering if Respondus LockDown Browser is right for you, or you need information on preparing grades for Banner, ETD is here to help.
In our latest blog post, we’ve pulled together links to our most commonly asked end-of-semester questions.
For those looking towards preparing for winter, scroll to the bottom of the post for our Semester Start Checklist and information about our Panopto Video Audit service. Contact us at email@example.com or visit the blog post https://edtechtruro.edublogs.org/2021/12/07/end-of-semester-reminders-from-etd/.
- International Development Week
- Call for Nominations
- Crop production and resiliency
- Where are they now? Wiebe & Samantha (Keeping) Leenstra
- Dalhousie’s 3rd Annual Wellness Day
- Call for Submissions ‑Examining the Peri‑rural Arts Exhibit
- Manager, Alumni Engagement and Donor Relations
- Feeding North America through Agricultural Extension: A report from the North American Agricultural Advisory Network (USDA, 2022