News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Aquaculture Student Society
Audrie-Jo McConkey advisor of the Dalhousie Aquaculture Student Society, coordinated a beach clean-up at the Canso Causeway.
They were able to collect over 231Kg of debris over a three hour window. Some of the items were traced from Quebec to Maine. The majority of the items were related to fishing ghost gear.
This is the second clean-up the group has completed.
- International Development Week
- Call for Nominations
- Crop production and resiliency
- Where are they now? Wiebe & Samantha (Keeping) Leenstra
- Dalhousie’s 3rd Annual Wellness Day
- Call for Submissions ‑Examining the Peri‑rural Arts Exhibit
- Manager, Alumni Engagement and Donor Relations
- Feeding North America through Agricultural Extension: A report from the North American Agricultural Advisory Network (USDA, 2022