News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Aquaculture Student Society
Posted by stephanie rogers on December 8, 2021 in News
Audrie-Jo McConkey advisor of the Dalhousie Aquaculture Student Society, coordinated a beach clean-up at the Canso Causeway.
They were able to collect over 231Kg of debris over a three hour window. Some of the items were traced from Quebec to Maine. The majority of the items were related to fishing ghost gear.
This is the second clean-up the group has completed.
- Listen, Learn, Network, and Grow!
- Kangxu He has plans to change the world
- Graduates celebrated at annual Banquet
- Growing meets Graduation
- Life Executive Class of 2023
- Transplant Sale
- Master Gardener Summer School – Registration is now open!
- A thirst for new adventures