News» Go to news main
Dalhousie Aquaculture Student Society
Audrie-Jo McConkey advisor of the Dalhousie Aquaculture Student Society, coordinated a beach clean-up at the Canso Causeway.
They were able to collect over 231Kg of debris over a three hour window. Some of the items were traced from Quebec to Maine. The majority of the items were related to fishing ghost gear.
This is the second clean-up the group has completed.
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?