News» Go to news main
Canadian Agriculture Literary Month
Canadian Agriculture Literacy month is March 2022 and is a chance to tell your story.
- Increase public trust in agriculture by educating the next generation of consumers about where their food comes from;
- Create a personal connection with students to help create a positive image of agriculture;
- Increase the connection to farms and producers that has been lost over time;
- Share your story about how amazing an agriculture career can be.
Please join us virtually and in-person to bring the story of Our Food Out story to Nova Scotia classrooms.
If you would like to participate, please email
Resources and assistance will be supplied to all volunteers
- Studio Course: Teaching and Learning for Global Impact
- Volunteer Awards
- Beef Day @Dal
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?