News» Go to news main
COVID Rapid Tests:
To make access to testing more convenient for the Dal community, Dalhousie University has collaborated with Nova Scotia Public Health to launch a self-swab COVID-19 rapid screening program for faculty, staff and students.
Asymptomatic Covid Testing Center( Dal AC Health Services-Dairy Building )
- Open to students/staff/faculty
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-4pm walk ins / no appointments needed
- We also have available take home self test kits- they will be under the parameters of two test kits per person per week ( Dept Health & Wellness parameter). This can be obtained through Student Success reception Monday – Friday / 9-4pm
Rapid testing does not replace the need for following the public health protocols (maintaining physical distance of 6 feet/2 metres, wearing masks, washing hands, etc.), nor does it replace the need for vaccination. Testing complements all other public health measures. A negative result on the rapid self test is not a guarantee, it indicates you are not positive for COVID on that day. You could still develop or be exposed to COVID-19 in the coming days.
- Listen, Learn, Network, and Grow!
- Kangxu He has plans to change the world
- Graduates celebrated at annual Banquet
- Growing meets Graduation
- Life Executive Class of 2023
- Transplant Sale
- Master Gardener Summer School – Registration is now open!
- A thirst for new adventures